23 September 2007

News

Yesterday my best friend from college got married. The wedding was absolutely beautiful, extremely well-planned, genuinely touching, and even better for a bridesmaid - fun. I had a blast with friends and family of the bride and groom, and the food was delicious. Congratulations Mr. and Mrs. Lee.

Also, I have accepted a marketing position with a great fragrance company in New Jersey. It's one of the largest in the world and I'm both proud and excited to be joining them in October. I found an apartment less than two miles (!) from the office and will be settling in shortly. I'll be there at least until December, but hopefully longer, because after all the recent traveling and changes that have taken place, I am really looking forward to feeling "planted." At least for now. :)

No comments: